Latest Company News
- Barb Weiss Elected Chair of Board of Governors for CCNM
- Deborah Dobbin scores the Clinical Education Award!
- pt Health’s James Campbell Receives Cressy Award!
- Darryl Yardley, Arbor Award 2012 recipient
- New Contract Awarded to pt Health Seniors Wellness Division
- pt Health Expands Coverage to Include Nova Scotia Location
- pt Health Expands its Offerings to Include Moncton Physiotherapy Services
- pt Health Announces the Addition of Country Hills Physiotherapy and Massage in Calgary
- pt Health Announces The Opening of Springbank Physiotherapy
- pt Health Welcomes Renova Integrated Health Services
ptHealth: What We Believe Moves Us Forward
Now one of the fastest growing health care companies in Canada, pt Health Care Solutions has grown from a single clinic in 1995 to over 100 physiotherapy and rehabilitation clinics nationally. We are also proud to provide services to seniors in over 200 retirement homes across Canada under our Senior's Wellness Division.
pt Health provides patient care centred around the principles of integrity, passion, and trust. Those principles guide us whether we are delivering healthcare services in physiotherapy, chiropractic, occupational therapy, chiropody, sports medicine, athletic therapy, massage therapy, naturopathic medicine or any of our additional services. We are committed to meeting the varied needs of our many patients and stakeholders.
pt Health promises to always offer our patients the following:
- Affordable services: we strive to make treatment within every patient’s financial means.
- Collaborative approach: optimal care through carefully planned collaboration.
- Innovative care: provide the most advanced and innovative therapies for the best results.
- Timely recovery: as much independence as possible, as soon as possible.
- Evidence based: to be evidence based and focused on providing leading edge care.
How it all began. Read the pt Health story.
To deliver innovative healthcare solutions through an integrated national network.
To be the leading national integrated healthcare provider through unique, innovative and timely solutions.
pt Health Delivers Solutions to Get Well & Stay Well
pt Health Standards of Practice
- Compliance with all government regulations, licensing laws and guidelines established by relevant professional associations.
- We implement best practices based on the most current evidence of treatment effectiveness.
- We strive to stay current with innovations and technologies that advance the care we administer as rehabilitation professionals.
- We maintain full accountability to all stakeholders—including physicians, referrers, payers, and patients—through regular communication and by providing honest and realistic diagnosis and prognosis based on the best available information and experience.
- Assume leadership roles in the healthcare community - pt Health physiotherapists and health care providers are leaders in their professions, taking on roles in regulatory bodies, provincial associations, government committees, mentorship arenas and continuing education.
Welcome To pt Health Care Solutions!