pt Health Guelph massage therapists use a variety of massage techniques to handle areas that need immediate attention.
Tensed muscles and deeper tissues can be loosened and relieved through kneading and Swedish massage techniques performed by your pt Health massage therapist.
If you have been suffering from repetitive strain injuries and tendonitis, you will definitely benefit from pt Health massage therapy. Experience the difference with friction and trigger point therapies.
Relief is provided by deep tissue and trigger point therapies by being able to pinpoint trouble spots.
Sensitive areas including the neck and sub-occipital regions are especially given more attention by your pt Health Guelph massage therapist.
Guelph Medical Place Physiotherapy and Health Centre - pt Health
89 Dawson Road East, Suite 211, Guelph, Ontario N1H 1B1
pt Health Massage - Invigorates, Relieves Pain &
Eases Your Stress
Experience Relief Through Relaxation Massage, Trigger Point Therapy, Deep Tissue or Myofascial Release
Take a deep breath and relax. You've found relief from the discomfort of everyday stress, injury, and pain. Here at pt Health we believe you should consider your wellbeing a top priority! Our expert Registered Massage Therapists provive you with much needed relief of tired muscles. At pt Health you can expect:
- A selection of therapeutic massage types available to you. View Types
- Personalized treatment for stress and a number of painful conditions. View Conditions.
- Easy payments. Covered by most group benefit plans & direct billing. View Options
- Registered & experienced Guelph Massage Therapists take care of you. View Team
- Flexible scheduling. We do our best to work around your hectic schedule
- Quick access & convenient Guelph location.
Our Approach to "Everything You Need" Massage Therapy
Our comprehensive approach to massage therapy involves gentle hands-on manipulation of the soft tissues of your body combined with a therapeutic focus which includes your:
- connective tissue,
- and joints.
Our Registered Massage Therapist will gently manipulate your tired muscles and other soft tissues of the body with varying degrees of pressure and movement to soothe those aching muscles and provide much needed relief.
More than relieving the pain and easing the tension, you simpy feel great after a massage. What most people don't know is that if massage is done soon enough after a significant injury, it can also greatly reduce the development of painful muscular patterning and life-long chronic pain.
In short massage can help. Why wait? Call or email us today to schedule your appointment at our location in Guelph.
Take Advantage of our Comprehensive Approach to Massage Therapy
pt Health's Registered Massage Therapists employ a number of massage styles to help you get well and stay well. These therapeutic massage services include:
Trigger Point Therapy:
- Eases tight areas deep within your muscle tissue known to cause pain
- Cycles isolated pressure and release patterning
- Naturally manages pain associated with tension and chronic injuries
Deep Tissue Massage:
- Helps to release the muscle tension you are feeling right now
- Loosens scar tissue and aims to gently lengthen muscles
- Perfect for chronic and overuse injuries
Relaxation / Swedish Massage:
- Very relaxing, this therapeutic approach is usually light to medium pressure
- Encourages circulation and lymph movement
- Great for stress-related conditions and chronic pain
- Boosts muscle flexibility which may reduce the risk of injury
- Improves endurance
- Reduces post-workout recovery time
- And just feels great...
Find your health solution with a pt Health Massage Therapist. Consider booking your appointment at our Guelph location today.
Health Advantages for People from All Walks of Life
There are many reasons to consider pt Health massage therapy as a component of your holistic wellness plan. Everyone can benefit from massage therapy– athletes, office workers, pregnant women and those suffering from stress. Massage therapy is also shown to have notable benefits in patients who just had surgery, who are recovering from burns, or suffering from musculoskeletal conditions.
If you experience any of the conditions listed below, pt Health massage treatments may be an option you should consider:
- Ankle - Sprain/Strain
- Shin Splints
- Tendon Problems
- Arthritis - (Osteo)
- Joint Pain
- Back Pain - Low, Mid, Upper
- Car Accident Injuries (MVA)
- Chronic or Acute Muscle Pain
- Elbow Conditions - Tennis Elbow, Golfers Elbow
- Foot -Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendon Problems
- General Strains / Sprains
- Hand Injuries: Trigger Finger and Dupuytren's Contracture
- Headaches: Migraine headaches and Tension Headaches
- Knee Injury - Patellar Tendonitis, IT Band Issues, among Others
- Neck Pain - Strain, Whiplash, among others
- Overuse Injuries - Cumulative trauma disorder (CTD)
- Sciatica - Piriformis Syndrome
- Shoulder Pain - Adhesive Capsulitis, Rotator Cuff Injury, Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, Instability
- Sleeping Disorders
- Sports Related Injuries and Overuse Stress and Fatigue
- TMJ: TemporoMandibular Joint Dysfunction
- Work Related Injuries
- Massage therapy has also been proven in a number of research studies to:
- Decrease heart rate
- Reduce blood pressure
- Enhance circulation
- Relax muscles
- Improve flexibility
- Promote better range of motion
- Produce beneficial endorphins.
There is an increasing number of studies that support the many benefits of touch so no matter the reason you seek massage therapy – for stress relief, pain management, or simply a luxurious treat after a day’s work – the benefits are multiplied many times over if you go to regular and scheduled massage therapy sessions.
We invite you to schedule your massage appointment today. We offer a convenient massage therapy Guelph office.
Accessible and Affordable Massage Therapy For Guelph Residents
We Take Care of The Paperwork So You Don't Have To
Your health comes first at pt Health Guelph. That's why we handle the paperwork whenever possible so you can focus on feeling better. Depending on your plan we may be able to offer direct insurance billing, saving you time and up-front costs. If you have a dental plan, chances are you also have coverage.
Unsure of your insurance coverage? No problem. We can help you find out. Just give us a call. We currently accept:
- All Third Party Insurance
- Extended Health Benefits
- Motor Vehicle Accident Insurance
- Personal Cheque
- All Major Credit Cards
Extended Health Plans / Benefits
pt Health massage therapy services are covered by most health care insurance plans. If you are claiming through your extended health care carrier or work plan, we may be able to bill directly on your behalf. Direct billing allows you to receive treatments without paying for your therapy sessions up front reducing or even eliminating out of pocket fees.
Motor Vehicle Accident Massage Coverage for Guelph Residents
If you have extended health care benefits that cover massage therapy, most auto insurance companies require that your claim be placed through your extended health plan first. Any remaining balances for services are then covered by your auto accident insurance plan. On your first visit, you may be asked to provide information about your extend health plan. If you do not have an extended health care benefits which covers therapy, your treatments may be billed directly through your auto accident insurance company.
We offer a clinic location in Guelph. We invite you to call or email us to book your massage appointment today.
Jason Passmore, Registered Massage Therapist
Bio Coming Soon