TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST, YOU MUST FILL OUT THE FORM ONLINE THROUGH THE CONTEST SITE. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The pt Health Job Fair (“Contest”) is open only to those who submit a completed form at the online Contest page. Participants must be 18 years of age at the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of Canada and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of pt Health (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the contest. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as they relate to the content. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or around April 13, 2018 and ending April 17, 2018. All online entries must be received by APril 14 11:59PM EST.
- How To Enter: To be eligible for the Contest, participants must submit an entry using the online form provided on this Contest site. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Participants are only permitted to enter once and must complete all required information in its entirety. Participants are not permitted to enter multiple times by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. Participants that attempt to use fraudulent methods or who otherwise attempt to circumvent the Contest rules will be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- Prizes: Contest winners will receive a mystery prize worth approximately $50 – $350. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Any and all prize-related expenses – including and without limitation to any and all federal, provincial, and/or municipal taxes – shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use the winner’s name and likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning will vary according to the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Contest will be selected in a random draw and will be notified via email within five (5) days following random draw. The Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning email contact information. If the selected Contest winner cannot be contacted. fails to claim the prize within 15 days from date of award notification, fails to return a completed and executed declaration and release within the specified time as required, or is otherwise deemed ineligible by the Sponsor, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
If the current selected winners presence cannot be verified by the Sponsor, a new winner will be chosen.The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditional upon compliance with any and all federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations. AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION, ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY CONTEST WINNER WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION AND ALL CONTEST WINNER PRIVILEGES WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REVOKED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that the Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms and Conditions: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other cause beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, the Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after the disruptive event. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or who violates these Terms & Conditions.The Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Contest you agree to receive commercial electronic messages periodically from the Sponsor. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering the Contest, you agree to release and hold blameless the Sponsor and all of its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (iii) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Canada AND Ontario, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, the participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Ontario having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: pt Health 70 Frid Street, Unit 3, Hamilton Ontario, L8P 4M4, Canada. Requests must be received no later than July 1, 2018.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest pt Health 70 Frid Street, Unit 2, Hamilton Ontario, L8P 4M4, Canada.