Midland Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Centre
375 William St, Unit 1
Midland, ON L4R 2S4
Hours of Operation
- Monday 08:00 AM-05:00 PM
- Tuesday 08:00 AM-05:00 PM
- Wednesday 08:00 AM-05:00 PM
- Thursday 08:00 AM-05:00 PM
- Friday 09:00 AM-05:00 PM
- Saturday CLOSED-CLOSED
“The staff at Midland Physio are really friendly and helpful. Everyone was really accommodating with my schedule and I found that regardless of who was treating me, they made sure I was as comfortable as possible. I couldn’t be better now thanks to the girls at Midland Physio.“
Jess D – Google Review
“I found pt Health Midland Physiotherapy to be a very friendly orientated place to heal. From the first day I went in, they managed to make each and every visit a very pleasant one, often chatting about dogs, food, lifestyle change and holidays. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone needing physio.“
Cath E – Google Review
Why Choose Our Midland Physiotherapy Clinic For Pain Relief?
- Results: Proven, one-to-one, evidence-based therapy
- Coverage Options: Covered by WCB & most insurance plans
- Custom Treatment Plans: Customized treatment plans will help you reach your rehabilitation goals
- Short & Long Term Relief: We focus on the root cause of your pain, not just symptoms
- Flexible Scheduling: Convenient scheduling around work and home obligations
- Prevention Strategies: We show you how to keep pain from coming back – on your own
- Experienced Clinicians: Licensed clinicians who genuinely care about reaching your goals
Personalized Treatment Plan:
The First Step to Your Recovery
Our first goal is to reduce the symptoms you’re feeling right now as quickly as possible.
We assess and develop a personalized treatment program through means including, but not limited to, advanced exercise prescriptions, manual therapy, and various modalities.
Ready to get well & stay well with our personalized pain relief solutions?
Book an assessment today.
“Great experience! Really appreciated the team and their professionalism. I started my sessions with a walker and finished 6 weeks later walking normal.“
Bruce R – Google Review
“The staff at pt Health in Midland are exceptionally knowledgeable in their field and are passionate at what they do! Can’t go wrong here!“
Din R – Google Review
Meet Our Team
Ahmad Ali Khan
PhysiotherapistSpeaks: English, Urdu, Hindi
Physiotherapist - BPTSpeaks: English, Hebrew
Massage Therapist - RMTSpeaks: English
Private Paying Options
- VISA / Mastercard
- Direct Deposit
- Motor Vehicle Accident
- Extended Benefits
- Government Funding
- Work Injury
- No Obligation
- VAC / RCMP / CAF
Midland Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Centre - pt Health directly bills insurance companies for you when possible.
Call us at (705) 540-9589 for details.
Ready to get well & stay well with our
personalized pain relief solutions? Book an assessment today.