Massage Therapist job in Coquitlam
Full-Time — Coquitlam, British ColumbiaApply Now
Your choice! Join us as an Employee or Contractor. You can earn $77-$91 per hour for hands on treatment time! PLUS a $2,000.00 Signing Bonus!
- Excited to be part of a fun, dynamic, fast-paced health care team?
- Ready to make a positive impact in people’s lives, every single day?
- Interested in having a busy caseload right away?
We can offer you the opportunity to learn, grow, mentor and be mentored in an Interdisciplinary clinic setting by some of the best clinicians in Canada. We value learning so much that professional development and continuing education opportunities are standard for every position.
We invite you to apply by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Registered Massage Therapists are an important part of our collaborative healthcare team who provide outstanding care to our patients. We are looking for smart, forward thinking problem solvers to help us improve the health and well-being of all our patients. Our clinics are busy, yet our team brings energy and fun to the clinic every day.
Our unique Employee Compensation Package includes:
- Comprehensive and competitive compensation package with predictable bi-weekly income
- Competitive percent-based compensation as an Employee or Contractor
- Unique employee compensation package includes:
- Vacation Pay and Stat Holiday Pay – you pay continues while taking time off!
- Great Extended Health Benefit Plans (Health/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance), Staff Discounts and optional automatic RRSP contributions
- Opportunities for Professional Development and Continuing Education Allowance to meet your CEU goals
- EI and CPP deductions at the source so you can take advantage of maternity/parental benefits
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity – here’s what’s in it for you:
- Full reception and billing services; Support of online booking – see your schedule getting filled from your phone!
- On-site linen and laundry available, all supplies provided
- Access to a professional, interdisciplinary team with an abundance of cross-referrals from existing Physiotherapist and other clinicians
- Flexible and accommodating work schedules
- Registered and in good standing with the British Columbia provincial college
- Completion of 2200 hour schooling
- New Grads Welcome
Part-Time and Full-Time hours available. There is no shortage of Assessments and this clinic has huge potential for growth!
pt Health’s goal is to make a difference in the lives of every single patient who comes to our clinics. We treat a huge variety of injuries, commit to helping patients manage chronic conditions, and make sure they’re ready to tackle their next adventure! We never stop learning new techniques or working together to improve patient outcomes.
A message from a current pt Health Massage Therapist in British Columbia:
“I like that the clinical setting is multidisciplinary. I instantly fit into the team and was able to take on a full schedule of patients immediately. I also have my own treatment space, so I have the flexibility and freedom to alter my schedule when I need to.
I got to choose my employment type and decided to go with the split-fee Employee option. I wanted stat and vacation pay, benefits, the eligibility for EI if I take maternity leave in the future, and the education fund is a nice bonus.”
Welcoming applicants from Coquitlam, Surrey, New Westminster, Burnaby, British Columbia
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, pt Health accommodates the individual needs of applicants with disabilities within the recruitment process. Please call us at 1 (866) 872-0587 or email us if you require accommodation to ensure your equal participation in the recruitment and selection process.
When the first pt Health clinic opened in Ontario in 1993, it was founded with a clear vision for the future. Even from the very start, we wanted to be a company that valued inspiration, communication, working together, and never being satisfied with the status quo. We wanted to be a place where patients came to get well and stay well. And we wanted to be an inspiration to ourselves as well as others.
Part of that inspiration comes from our multidisciplinary approach to patient care. In 100 clinics across Canada, there are over 130 registered massage therapists working collaboratively with PTs, OTs, NDs, and other clinicians, learning from and teaching each other throughout their careers. As a company, we support each other as we grow, learn, and expand our skills both as clinicians and as people. Our vision? We not only want to change the lives of our patients, we want to change the face of healthcare in Canada.
At pt Health, you never stop learning. Whether you are a recent graduate or making a transition, you can benefit from continuing education allowances or visit the online training centre for independent study and position specific training. Our online learning management system offers further learning in:
- Customer service to build and keep a long-lasting clientele.
- Leadership skills.
- Computer skills and software to make charting and other requirements easier to manage.
- Ongoing development specific to massage therapists, with focus on the promotion, marketing, and building of a strong, sustainable caseload.
Most importantly, as an RMT, you will get to inspire others via peer collaboration. Have you discovered some new techniques in the industry? Share them and discover teachable moments in a career that you love!
Work As An Employee Or Contractor
pt Health is unique in that you can choose to work as a direct employee or a contractor. Both options enable you to maximize your billings.
If you become an employee, you gain access to the following:
- Employee insurance (no need for an HST number)
- Internal CEU courses for FREE
- Monetary allowances given for external course work
- Biweekly taxes, CPP, and EI contributions
Extended Health Benefits Plan
We believe in supporting the health of our employees. We want all of our clinicians to be able to continue to have fulfilling careers at pt Health helping our patients get well and stay well. As an employee, you have access to the pt Health group benefits plan. This plan covers medications, dental, vision, and paramedical for you and your family.
At pt Health, we utilize a centralized national booking and billing team to give our customers the highest standard of customer service. In addition, each of our clinics has a dedicated Patient Coordinator to accept appointments and help ensure that patients have a positive experience. We make our administrative processes as efficient as possible so that we are able to stay focused on what is most important ï¿½ our patients.
We Help You Build Your Caseload
Not only will we encourage inbound referrals from motor vehicle accident insurance providers, workers compensation boards, and private health and benefit insurance providers, we also have marketing programs in place to help you build your caseload and advance your career. We do everything we can to help support a robust caseload at each of our clinic locations.
Work at pt Health and you will find yourself in one of the busiest clinics in Canada. If you are a committed RMT with a passion for helping patients, we have work for you. Become part of our collaborative team and leverage the strengths of many clinicians working together including PT, RMT, Chiropractors, ND, and OT.
Aron Brant – Physiotherapy Graduate
“When I graduated, I never thought it would be possible to be in the position I am in today. pt Health has given me more opportunities than I could have imagined.
I am a clinic partner now and looking to complete my levels. I could not be happier with the state of my professional career. Thanks pt Health!”
Farah Mawani – Physiotherapy Graduate
“I have learned a great deal working with pt Health, clinically and professionally. The support you receive and the mentoring that is available is unparalleled to anything I have experienced. I think I’ll be sticking with this company for a long time to come.”