pt Health Physiotherapy – Bedford Place Mall – Shoulder Physiotherapy
1658 Bedford Hwy, Suite 9025
Bedford, NS B4A 2X9
Hours of Operation
- Monday 07:00 AM-07:00 PM
- Tuesday 07:00 AM-03:00 PM
- Wednesday 07:00 AM-05:00 PM
- Thursday 07:00 AM-05:00 PM
- Friday 07:00 AM-03:00 PM
- Saturday CLOSED-CLOSED
“Definitely the best physio experience I’ve had! I was very pleased with the treatment and advice that I got, and anytime I had questions, they were listened and responded to in a respectful, thorough, and pleasant manner. The front desk staff were absolutely amazing. If anyone I know ever needs physiotherapy, I will happily refer them here!“
“pt Health has the friendliest staff. They make sure you understand everything about your injury and what they are going to do to help. Very accommodating for appointments. They care about their patients, and always makes sure you are comfortable with what is happening. Always a laugh or two to be had which makes you feel right at home!“
Why Choose Our Bedford Physiotherapy Clinic For Shoulder Pain Relief?
- Results: Proven, one-to-one, evidence-based therapy
- Coverage Options: Covered by WCB & most insurance plans
- Custom Treatment Plans: Customized treatment plans will help you reach your rehabilitation goals
- Short & Long Term Relief: We focus on the root cause of your shoulder pain, not just symptoms
- Flexible Scheduling: Convenient scheduling around work and home obligations
- Prevention Strategies: We show you how to keep shoulder pain from coming back – on your own
- Experienced Clinicians: Licensed clinicians who genuinely care about reaching your goals
Personalized Shoulder Pain Treatment Plan:
The First Step to Your Recovery
Our first goal is to reduce the symptoms of shoulder pain you’re feeling right now as quickly as possible.
We assess and develop a personalized treatment program through means including, but not limited to, advanced exercise prescriptions, manual therapy, and various modalities.
- Frozen shoulder
- Shoulder tendonitis
- Shoulder bursitis
- Shoulder arthritis & osteoarthritis
- Dislocated shoulder
- Pinched nerve
- Rotator cuff pain
- Shoulder impingement
Ready to get well & stay well with our personalized pain relief solutions?
Book an assessment today.
“Excellent diagnosis of my post fall problems and getting me on the road to recovery in a prompt, cheerful manner. Can’t recommend them more highly than the stars available.“
“My wife and I have required physio treatment over the last 6 months…we would recommend this clinic to anyone requiring physio treatment.“
Meet Our Team
Chiropractor - DCSpeaks: English
Massage Therapist - BSc, RMTSpeaks: English
Occupational Therapist - BScKin, MScOT, OT Reg (NS)Speaks: English
Private Paying Options
- VISA / Mastercard
- Motor Vehicle Accident
- Extended Benefits
- Work Injury
- No Obligation
pt Health Physiotherapy - Bedford Place Mall directly bills insurance companies for you when possible.
Call us at (902) 701-4512 for details.
"The crew at pt go above and beyond. I don't know what I'd do without the great team."
"Excellent service and systems...very easy to get in, get assessed and get on with treatment!"
Ready to get well & stay well with our
personalized pain relief solutions? Book an assessment today.