pt Health and Wellness Centre Gladstone Halifax – Back Physiotherapy
2751 Gladstone St
Halifax, NS B3K 4W6
Hours of Operation
- Monday 08:00 AM-05:00 PM
- Tuesday 09:00 AM-06:00 PM
- Wednesday 08:00 AM-05:00 PM
- Thursday 08:00 AM-06:00 PM
- Friday 08:00 AM-03:00 PM
- Saturday CLOSED-CLOSED
“Excellent staff, excellent practitioners, and always do their best to accommodate scheduling requests. They have an excellent working relationship with both my health and auto insurance companies, and have leveraged both to ensure I get the best care.“
“Every time I visit I’m greeted by wonderful people and an inviting atmosphere. The staff are prompt and polite, their rates are fair and they take care of all of the insurance paperwork for me (well, as much as they can!) 10/10, would definitely recommend.“
Why Choose Our Halifax Physiotherapy Clinic For Back Pain Relief?
- Results: Proven, one-to-one, evidence-based therapy
- Coverage Options: Covered by WCB & most insurance plans
- Custom Treatment Plans: Customized treatment plans will help you reach your rehabilitation goals
- Short & Long Term Relief: We focus on the root cause of your back pain, not just symptoms
- Flexible Scheduling: Convenient scheduling around work and home obligations
- Prevention Strategies: We show you how to keep pain from coming back – on your own
- Experienced Clinicians: Licensed clinicians who genuinely care about reaching your goals
Personalized Back Pain Treatment Plan:
The First Step to Your Recovery
Our first goal is to reduce the back pain symptoms you’re feeling right now as quickly as possible.
We assess and develop a personalized treatment program through means including, but not limited to, advanced exercise prescriptions, manual therapy, and various modalities.
Ready to get well & stay well with our personalized pain relief solutions?
Book an assessment today.
“These guys are a great team. If you want to understand what’s going on so you can learn to fix it, come to pt Health, you will thank yourself later.“
“Everyone is very friendly here. The staff are courteous and they listen/respond well to concerns. If I get hurt again I will be back.“
Meet Our Team
Registered Counselling Therapist - RCT-CSpeaks: English
Massage Therapist - RMTSpeaks: English
Massage TherapistSpeaks: English
Physiotherapist - BScPT, MScPT, D.O.M.P.Speaks: English
Registered NurseSpeaks: English
Occupational Therapist - MSc(OT), BKin (Hons.)Speaks: English
Private Paying Options
- VISA / Mastercard
- Personal Cheque
- Motor Vehicle Accident
- Extended Benefits
- Work Injury
- No Obligation
pt Health and Wellness Centre Gladstone Halifax directly bills insurance companies for you when possible.
Call us at (902) 701-4511 for details.
"Easy to find, parking, evening appointments, cheerful staff AND make you feel better! What more could you ask for?"
"Caring, professional, and knowledgeable staff, from front desk to each practitioner. I would highly recommend!"
Ready to get well & stay well with our
personalized pain relief solutions? Book an assessment today.