“Great people. Knowledgeable, skilled, friendly, confident. Progress of recovery is evaluated on every visit and adjustments are made. Very accommodating with appointment times. Everything happens on time, as booked. Parking is always available. Convenient location. Thank you very much for taking care of me.“
Petey B – Google Review
“I found the receptionist very friendly and helpful with information for my pregnant daughter. Also, my physiotherapist was very friendly and helpful and made me feel at ease. He gave me great exercises to take home with me, and was very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Melrose Physiotherapy.”“
Gail M – Google Review
Why Choose Our Toronto OHIP Physiotherapy Clinic For Pain Relief?
- Results: Proven, one-to-one, evidence-based therapy
- Coverage Options: Covered by OHIP, WCB & most insurance plans
- Custom Treatment Plans: Customized treatment plans will help you reach your rehabilitation goals
- Short & Long Term Relief: We focus on the root cause of your pain, not just symptoms
- Flexible Scheduling: Convenient scheduling around work and home obligations
- Prevention Strategies: We show you how to keep pain from coming back – on your own
- Experienced Clinicians: Licensed clinicians who genuinely care about reaching your goals
Personalized Treatment Plan:
The First Step to Your Recovery
Our first goal is to reduce the symptoms you’re feeling right now as quickly as possible.
We assess and develop a personalized treatment program through means including, but not limited to, advanced exercise prescriptions, manual therapy, and various modalities.
Ready to get well & stay well with our personalized pain relief solutions?
Book an assessment today.
“Everyone you meet at Melrose has the best intentions for you and your road to recovery. Going back whenever I injure myself. They are awesome! Couldn’t see myself anywhere else for recovery than Melrose Physiotherapy.“
Katrina H – Google Review
“The staff at the clinic is very friendly and professional, the clinic is clean and pleasant. The therapist who is treating me is very capable and understanding. I enjoy coming to the clinic and my shoulder is feeling better with every visit.“
Rikki S – Google Review