pt Health Workplace Injury Rehabilitation Programs
Restore Function and Return To Work Safely…
Workplace injuries are a common problem. pt Health offers programs that provide workplace injury rehabilitation, work site assessments, and workplace injury prevention ergonomic advice.
pt Health physiotherapists focus on an active injury approach to restoring function, improving overall fitness and return to work. Whether your workplace injury has occurred from an accident or from overuse, you will find PT Health physiotherapy programs helpful to:
- Relieve Your Pain
- Strengthen & Flexibility
- Improve Your Functional Abilities
- Coordinate Your Return To Work
- Provide Ergonomic Advice
- Provide Workplace Injury Prevention
Whether you are a health care worker with a bad back or a factory worker with a shoulder or neck problem, pt Health physiotherapy clinics can help treat your injuries effectively.
How to get started with WCB or WorkSafeBC
First: Learn More
Learn more about WCB and how it works in your province. The following links should help:
British Columbia: WorkSafeBC.com
Nova Scotia: Wcb.ns.ca
Second: Follow These Steps
1) Report your workplace injury claim to your employer or first aid attendant immediately. Your employer needs to fill out the appropriate workplace injury incident report.
2) Meet your family doctor and tell them that your injury is work related. Your doctor needs to fill out the appropriate paperwork.
3) You will receive paperwork from WCB/WSIB in the mail within several days. If you do not, call them to check the status of the claim.
WorkSafeBC: (888) 621-7233
WCB Alberta: (866) 922-9221
WSIB Ontario: (800) 387-5540
WCB Nova Scotia: (902) 491-8002
4) Book an appointment with a pt Health physiotherapist for an initial consultation.
WCB will pay you for your physiotherapy to help you recover from your workplace injury. When your claim is accepted, WCB will cover a pre-determined number of physiotherapy visits, often at no cost to you.
Questions About Your Workplace Injury Claim? Call us toll free at (866) 749-7461